International Admitted Student Next Steps Checklist
- Monitor and use your MTSU email for all correpondence.
- Contact Nathan Huddleston regarding I-20.**
- Contact Department(s) with questions regarding Graduate Assistantships.
- International Merit Scholarship recipients will receive an offer sent to their MTSU email account.**
- Plan your travel to arrive in time to attend the mandatory International Orientation that is one week prior to classes beginning.
**Student must have Final Acceptance before receiving I-20 or being considered for the International Merit Scholarship.
Getting Ready for Class
- Submit proof of immunization to Health Services. You can view requirements and upload documents on the Health Services website.
- Talk to your program director/advisor for advising. Their contact information can be found if you locate your program on the Program Page and look under "Contact Information."
- Register for classes using PipelineMT (for help visit the Registration Guide)
- Pay fees and confirm class schedule