Dr. Roger W. Bouldin
- served in the U.S. Army during WWII in the Panama Canal Zone from 1941-1945 rising to the rank of Major in the Dental Corps.
Dr. Roger Washington Bouldin was a graduate of the University of Tennessee Dental School. He started private practice in Hohenwald in 1945, where he remained until retirement. He was a member of the United Methodist Church for 85 years, American Legion Post 127, VFW and the Masons. He was active in the sixth district dental society. He served as chairman on the Tennessee State Game and Fish Commission for 12 years, served on the Lewis County Library Board and was a founding member of the Lewis County Historical Society. He was appointed Aide deCamp for Governor Frank Clement Staff, received the Lewis County Legend Award and the Civic Heritage Award. Dr. Bouldin also received the Fellowship Award for Distinguished Service from the Tennessee Dental Association.