FSL President's Summit
Friday, January 22 - Sunday, January 24, 2021
The goal of the FSL President’s Summit is to build relationships between our chapter’s top leaders, to goal set for the FSL community and to gain valuable knowledge to lead your organization. The Summit will feature a mixture of large group exercises, small group breakouts and time to reflect. All sessions offer hands-on experimental activities and ample discussion time to address individual concerns. The Summit will be led by FSL staff members.
What to Pack
- Pillow, Sleeping Bag, Bed Linens for a twin mattress
- Towel, Washcloth, soap and personal toiletries
- Shower Shoes
- Closed Toed Walking Shoes
- Insect Repellant, Rain Jacket
- Camp Clothes – It will probably get chilly so bring a jacket and warm clothes!
- Note Taking Materials
- Water Bottle
- A Positive Attitude!