We now have the Jynneos Monkeypox Vaccine. Please call 615-898-2988 for availability.
For tour of Health Services, click on video below.
Health Services Mission Statement
The mission of MTSU Student Health Services is to ensure delivery of affordable, accessible and high quality health care integrated with the promotion of lifelong wellness for MTSU students. To that end we offer a range of services, from sick visits to physicals, including diagnostic testing, immunizations, women's health, lab/x-ray services, dietetic consults, and health coaching.
- Physician assistants
- Nurse practitioners
- Health coach
- Lab/x-ray technicians
Need Us After We Have Closed?
An after hours telephone advice nurse is available by calling 615-898-2988 and following the prompts. Experienced advice nurses can help you figure out the best course of action: do you need immediate medical care, an appointment the next day, or will self-care help you? You may be asked for your student M number in order to use this service.
- Important Note: The after-hours service is for those who are sick. If you have a routine or minor health concern or question, you should continue to call us during the day or leave a message to be answered the next business day.
If you experience a life-threatening medical emergency, call 911.
- MTSU Campus Police: 615-898-2424
- Domestic Violence & Sexual Assault Center:
- 615-494-9262 (sexual assault hotline)
- 615-896-2012 (domestic hotline)
- St. Thomas Rutherford Hospital Emergency Department: 615-396-6900
- StoneCrest Medical Center Emergency Department:
- Tennessee Poison Control Center: 615-936-0760
FALL & SPRING
MON - WED
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
8:00 a.m - 4:00 p.m
SUMMER & SEMESTER BREAKS
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
615-904-8402 (women's health)