EAD Card / Temporary Visa / No Visa Applicants

Complete the Online Application

So What Do We Need From You?

If you have an EAD card, a temporary visa, or no visa status please complete the online application and then submit the following for full admission:

Official Academic Transcripts.

Your official high school or university transcripts must be mailed directly from your high school or university to MTSU. We cannot accept these documents from you unless they have been provided to you in an unopened official envelope with an embossed stamp or inked seal across the flap of the envelope. If you are a transfer student, we will require your high school transcript only if you have completed less than 24 hours of university coursework.

Our mailing address is:
Middle Tennessee State University
International Undergraduate Admissions
1301 East Main Street
Jones Hall, MTSU Box 120
Murfreesboro, TN 37132

If you have attended university level courses outside the U.S. then you must have your foreign transcripts evaluated by any one of the Current Members on www.naces.org.  A full course by course evaluation is required for all foreign post-secondary course work.  You must submit any/all post-secondary course work prior to being admitted.  Failure to submit all transcripts can result in your dismissal from our university. MTSU also accepts Credit by Examination.

Copy of your EAD card (if you have one).

Copy of your passport photo page showing expiration date (if you have one).

Copy of your visa showing issue and expiration date (if you have one).

Copy of your I-94 record: www.cbp.gov/i94 (if you have one).

Vaccination requirements: https://www.mtsu.edu/healthservices/international/

Facebook Logo   Instagram Logo   LinkedIn Icon   YouTube Logo

Upcoming Events

International Voices of MTSU

International Voices of MTSU