Resources provided by the JAC include:
- Health Brochures and Other Information
- Scholarship Information
- Free Legal Clinic
- Women's Safety
- Campus Resources
- Professional/Career Clothing Resources
- Murfreesboro Homeless Resources
The JAC maintains a supply of health information brochures and breast cancer self-check shower hangers.
While the primary source of funding for students can be found through the Office of Financial Aid (Student Services & Admission Center, RM 260, 898 - 2111), the JAC also has scholarships for women and nontraditional students. For more information, see our Scholarships & Grants page.
The JAC, with the help of the Rutherford-Cannon County Bar Association, holds free legal clinic for members of the MTSU campus community. The attorneys offer non-binding consultation for a wide range of topics including employment discrimination, sexual harassment, landlord-tenant disputes, financial problems, and family issues. Appointments are necessary, as space is limited. To register or to get more information, please call 898-5812. Consultations are confidential. See Free Legal Clinic upcoming dates.
Request assistance from University Police whenever the need arises. For more information,
call University Police at 898-2424.
- University College
- Career Development Center
- Women Gender Studies
- Veterans & Military Family Center
- Childcare Services
- Counseling Services
- Center for Counseling and Psychological Services
- Financial Aid & Scholarships for Women & Nontraditional Students
- Raider's Closet — Available for all students
- Student Success Closet — Available to students in the College of Education
Check here for a list of emergency shelters; assistance with rent, utilities or bills; food pantries; medical services and more.