Scarlett Commons Apartments are located on the far eastern side of campus, next to the MTSU Recreation Center. The Scarlett Commons club house is located in the central courtyard. Open 24-hours, 7 days a week, the club house houses a lounge, front desk operation and laundry facilities. Each Scarlett Commons apartment accommodates 4 residents in private bedrooms with two-bedrooms sharing a bathroom. Each apartment is equipped with beds, night stands, desks, a stove and refrigerator, dining table with chairs, living room chairs and a TV stand.
A typical unit is equipped with:
- kitchen (microwave, refrigerator, stove/oven)
- living room (sofa, chair, end table, TV stand)
- dining area (table with chairs)
- bedrooms (one XL bed, one chest of drawers, nightstand, desk with hutch, closet)
- one internet connection port
- free Wi-Fi included
2 Bathrooms are located in each apartment and shared between 2 residents.
Typical Unit Layout at Scarlett Commons
Layout is representative of a typical room. Furnishings and measurements may vary from room to room. Many rooms are the mirror image of this layout.
Refer to the Rates page for cost information.
Housing assignment information comes to MTSU email accounts, so check often.
- Meningococcal vaccination required for room assignment.
Click here to upload your proof of meningitis to the Health Services Student Portal, or fax documentation to 615-898-5459.
- Housing maintenance request call 615-898-4116 or Click here
- Emergency maintenance requests after normal business hours – contact the front desk of your building for assistance