Declaring a Major in Psychology

There are several ways that students can declare their major as psychology or change their major to psychology. Students may choose "Psychology"; as their major on the Admissions forms for the university. Alternatively, students who initially list their major as "undecided"; or who wish to change their major to psychology may complete a "Change of Major"; form online with their advisor. Students who wish to pursue the PreGraduate Psychology major should obtain an application form from that program's major advisor. A change of major form will be submitted only after students have formally been accepted to the program. Students may not self-select this major on their admissions forms or "change of major" forms themselves.

Schedule Advising Appointment

Use your Pipeline username and password for log in.

Free tutoring is available - visit the Student Success website.