Registration Guide, Resources, and Final Exams
Students should refer to the Registration Guide for important dates regarding upcoming academic terms. The Registration Guides include dates for Priority Registration, late registration, financial aid deadlines, withdrawals, fee payment deadlines, and more.
- Registration Guide Document (Summer & Fall)
- Registration Guide Document (Spring)
Search for Classes
Students may search for available course sections by subject, day, time, level, or specific characteristics such as distance learning, honors, general education, interdisciplinary programs, prescribed courses, study abroad, EXL, off-campus, etc. for the selected term by CLICKING HERE. Students may also access their PipelineMT account and click on "Look Up Classes" to search and receive results in a easy-to-read, grid format.
Registration Information and Resources
- Academic Abbreviations
- Academic Department Locations
- Assigned Registration Time Grid
- Codes Used in Prerequisite Checking
- Course Type Definitions
- Fee Payment/Confirmation
- How to Navigate PipelineMT
- Immunization Exemption for Full-Time Online Students
- Important Dates
- Late Registration Process
- "Look Up Classes" Guide
- Registration Holds
- Registration Errors & How To's
- Summer Registration and Financial Aid
- Waitlist Information
- Winter Session FAQs
Each course's final exam is based on its regular meeting days and times. Final exams are typically held in the same classroom in which the course meets throughout the semester. Some exceptions do apply. Students may check the final exam schedules below to determine when their final exams meet. Please be aware that listed final exam days, time, and meeting rooms are subject to change; consult your syllabus and instructor with any questions.